- Day 1: Chandigarh/Patiala to Tirthan
- Departure from Chandigarh/Patiala in the evening. Overnight journey to Tirthan valley in AC deluxe coach. Halt for dinner in between (Not on us).
- Day 2: Tirthan
- Reach Tirthan valley by early morning. Check-in at the riverside camps and have a riverside walk. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the valley from the campsite. Breakfast will be served at the campsite so freshen up and have your breakfast. After having your breakfast we will leave for adventure activities which include river crossing. After the activities, we will leave for a short, beginner friendly waterfall trek. The trek will be accompanied by a professional guide. Post this, we will return back to the camps. The bonfire will be lit, light music will be set and the night is all set to go down the memory lane forever. Dinner will be served alongside bonfire and light music. Overnight stay at the campsite.
- Day 3: Jibhi – Jalori Pass – Chandigarh/Patiala
- Wake up early and enjoy the beautiful sunrise. Have your breakfast (will be served) and check-out from the campsite as we will leave for Jibhi Waterfall. Post this, leave for Jalori Pass. Start trek from Jalori pass to Serolsar lake (4KM trek). The lake has a narrow walking track lined up with thick tall trees on the outer side. On one side of the Lake is a small temple of Buddha Nagini which is a point of attraction. Trek back to Jalori Pass and leave for Chandigarh/Patiala by evening.
- Day 4: Chandigarh
- Reach Chandigarh/Patiala in the morning.