• Total Duration – 2 Nights / 3 Days
• Maximum Altitude – 4240 m/ 14000 ft.
• Grade – Moderate to strenuous
• Best Season – May to November (Except Monsoon)
• Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Manali; Organized Campsite
• Distance – 35 KM.
Trek Difficulty: Moderate. Altitude gain of 7000 feet in 2 days. Expect Steep ascents and descents on trek.
Bhrigu Lake is a lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100 ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometers (3.7 mi) from Gulaba village. It can be reached by trekking either from the Vashishth temple, which is famous for its hot water springs, which is close to the town of Manali or from Gulaba village. Actually, there is no settlement in Gulaba and is actually an area of the Pir Panjal mountain range. It is named after Maharishi Bhrigu.