Brief itinerary of the trip:
20March, 2020 (Friday)
- All the guests are requested to reach the departure point sharp at 6:45 PM, at Majnu ka Tilla
- Buses will leave at 7 p.m sharp
21 March, 2020 (Saturday)
- 08 am is the expected time of arrival at Bir
- Get Transferred to your Camps
- Trek from Bir Billing to a Serene waterfall
- Bonfire Session
- Overnight stay in Camps.
22 March, 2020 (Sunday)
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Leave for Paragliding
- Reach @ the paragliding site with the bird’s eye view of Dhauladhars
- Local Sightseeing and visit the local Monasteries
- Have your Lunch and leave back for Delhi (on your own)
23 March, 2020 (Monday)
*Expenses other than the above are not included in the package.
INR 4,800/- per person without Paragliding
INR 6,600/- per person with Paragliding and Video
- Travel by Volvo Buses Semi Sleeper
- Three Meals would be provided throughout the trip. i.e. 1 Lunch at Bir on the arrival day Dinner & Breakfast
- Accomodation on triple sharing basis
- Team Caption throughout the trip
- GST 05%
- Any tips or personal expenses etc.
- Local transportation .
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural clamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
No refund for the booking amount shall be made on the cancellation of the trip by the customer. Reservation shall be confirmed on the payment of the advance amount by the customer
Also keep in mind the following information all times:
- Do not carry any kind of valuable
- The meals during travelling are not covered in the trip
- You all are requested to carry some cash along for any kind of
- The bus will make only one halt on the way to and from Delhi
- No personal transport will be provided to anyone at any point of
- No guests/outsiders will be allowed to enter the camps/ hotel other than the registered participants for the
- At any point of time, any guest who defies the disciplinary rules and causes disorder would be strictly dealt with. The team members can also effect the discontinuation of the trip of all such
- The company and the team accompanying the travelers shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or illness of whatsoever nature and however caused, suffered by the guests (or to his/her property).
- The guests would have to indemnify the company and the people (including the camps) associated with it from any loss, damage or injury that may be caused.
- All the guests are requested to carry a valid ID proof along with them.