Brief itinerary of the trip:
Day-1 (Departure from Delhi)
- All the guests are requested to reach the departure point sharp at 07:00 P.M
- Buses will leave at 7:30 PM sharp
- We will take a halt at the midway for refreshments.
Day-2 (Mcleodganj Arrival & Triund Trek)
- Reach Mcleodganj by Morning
- Freshen up and get ready for Trek
- Start your trek
- Reach Triund before Sunset
- Enjoy your evening snacks with some mesmerizing view
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Camps.
Day-3 (Trek back to Mcleodganj & Local Sightseeing)
Day-4 (Departure for Delhi)
- Wakeup and Have your Breakfast
- Visit Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Head back to Delhi
- Reach Delhi the next morning (Tentatively)
*Expenses other than the above are not included in the package*
INR 5,499/- per person on Quad Sharing Basis
INR 5,799/- per person on Triple Sharing Basis
INR 5,999/- per person on Twin Sharing Basis
- Entire Travel as per the Itinerary
- 05 Meals would be provided (Packed lunch & Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast & Dinner on Day 2 & Breakfast on Day 3)
- Accomodation for 02 nights
- Team Caption throughout the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll tax, parking charges.
- Any tips or personal expenses etc.
- Any permit or entry tickets
- Local transportation .
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural clamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
No refund for the booking amount shall be made on the cancellation of the trip by the customer. Reservation shall be confirmed on the payment of the advance amount by the customer
Also keep in mind the following information all times:
- Do not carry any kind of valuable
- The meals during travelling are not covered in the trip
- You all are requested to carry some cash along.
- The bus will make only one halt on the way to and from Delhi
- No personal transport will be provided to anyone at any point
- No guests/outsiders will be allowed to enter the camps/ hotel other than the registered participants
- At any point of time, any guest who defies the disciplinary rules and causes disorder would be strictly dealt with the team members and can also effect the discontinuation of the trip.
- The company and the team accompanying the travellers shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or illness of whatsoever nature and however caused, suffered by the guests (or to his/her property).
- The guests would have to indemnify the company and the people (including the camps) associated with it from any loss, damage or injury that may be caused.
- All the guests are requested to carry a valid ID proof along with them.