The state which has amazing Forts and culture. The place of royals and kings. Heaven for people who love to visit the old cities and forts. Famous pink city and blue city are in this state. It also has a magnificent culture. Rajasthan backpacking trip will take you through a journey deep into the roots of the land of Rajputs and Rajwadas, while we cover through these major cities Udaipur, Mt Abu, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and Jaipur.
Rajasthan tourism is quite popular for cultural diversity and traditional approach, which we’ll come face to face while on the tour to Rajasthan. The people, places, monuments, and the overall experience of traveling Rajasthan is unique in its own sense.
The cities we are covering on this trip, all have their own different significance and adds up to the pride of Rajasthan. Udaipur is famous for its lakes and is known as the ‘City of Lakes’ or ‘Venice of East’ and Jaisalmer is famous for its forts and desert festival. While Jaipur, which is the capital of Rajasthan is also known as ‘The Pink City’, is the main attraction of Rajasthan.
There are various places to visit in Rajasthan such as Lake Pichola and City Palace should be on your itinerary for Udaipur. While Jaisalmer fort, Patwon ki haveli, and Hawa Mahal, Amber Palace makes up for famous places to visit in Jaisalmer and Jaipur respectively.
Day 0: Overnight Travel from Delhi to Udaipur
Day 1: Reach Udaipur. Local sightseeing and Night Stay
Day 2: Leave for Mt Abu. || Local sightseeing
Day 3: Leave for Jodhpur || Overnight at Jodhpur
Day 4: Jodhpur Local sightseeing
Day 5: Leave for Jaisalmer || Local sightseeing
Day 6: Sam Sand Dunes || Overnight stay at camps
Day 7: Leave for Jaipur || Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 8: Day at Leisure. Depart for Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Udaipur | Local Sightseeing
- Leave from Delhi at 08:30 P.M. (Day 0) and reach Bir the next morning.
- After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir.
- Visit the Chokling Monastery, Nyingyang Monastery, Bir Local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafes for some Tibetan cuisine.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under the sky studded with stars.
Day 2: Udaipur to Mt Abu || Local Sightseeing
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast set yourself up for the FLY of your Life.
- Reach Bir by afternoon & depart for McLeod Ganj.
- After reaching McLeod Ganj check in to the hotel, freshen up & rest for some time.
- Enjoy the Christmas Festivities, cafe hopping & chill around.
- Come back to the hotel by night.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Mt. Abu to Jodhpur || Day at Leisure
- After having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of Mcleod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of Mcleod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Depart for Kasol (overnight journey to Kasol) by evening.
Day 4: Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
- Reach Kasol by morning & check in to the hotel/campsite.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
- Come back to the hotel/camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Jim Morrisson Cafe.
- Dinner & sleep overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer || Local Sightseeing
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22km for Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of beautiful Parvati Valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Have your dinner at a bonfire under the sky studded with stars.
- Sleep Overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 6: Sam Sand Dunes || Desert Camping
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having breakfast head for the hot water stream bath.
- Take a dip and clean your body physically and spiritually.
- Visit the very famous Shiv Mandir (the last of this region) and enjoy the calmness and peacefulness of this place.
- Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol.
- Depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali by evening.
- Check In to the hotel, freshen up & relax.
- Dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 7: Jaisalmer to Jaipur
- Wake up and have breakfast at hotel.
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, hidamba Temple, Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Old Manali and check out different Hippie Cafe’s.
- Come back to hotel & sleep overnight.
Day 8: Local sightseeing || Depart for Delhi
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi the next day(Day 9) morning.
COST OF THE TRIP
INR 19,999/- Per Head on Triple Sharing Basis (EMI Option available)
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 7 nights – 1 night in hotel at Udaipur, 1 night in a hotel at Mt. Abu, 2 nights in a hotel at Jodhpur, 1 night at a hotel in Jaisalmer, 1 night in camps at Sam Dunes & 1 night in a hotel at Jaipur on Triple Sharing.
- A total of 12 meals – 2 meals on Day1 (L+D) + 2 meals on Day2 (B+D) + 1 meal on Day3 (B) + 2 meals on Day4 (B+D) + 2 meals on Day5 (B+D) + 2 meal Day6 (B+D) + 2 meals on Day7 (B+D) + 1 meal on Day8 (B)
- Cutural Program in Sam Sand dunes with Snacks
- Desert Safari
- Camel Safari
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver Night Charges’, permits, toll and parking charges
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook, or any other staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances that are out of our control.
- Any other expense not mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of the non-refundable advance.
2. No boarding without Govt. approved ID.
3. We reserve the rights for cancellation of the particular person not following the instructions of our tour coordinator during any activity
4. Booking will be confirmed after receiving the registration amount.
5. Departure time is given and fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to the trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund.
6. No pickup or drop will be made on route.
7. Any meal, activity, or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
8. In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like air conditioning, sound system etc will be at the discretion of the driver of the veicle. The focus will always be on safety.
9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents or breakdown of machinery.
10. Management shall not take responsibility for any of the lost items during the trip.
11. Tripease reserves all the rights to change/modify any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being