Uttrakhand the land of gods or ‘Heaven in Earth’. Uttrakhand is referred by everyone who has been here. This Backpacking trip will cover some of the very popular destinations in Uttrakhand namely Haridwar, Rishikesh, Auli, and Kanatal.
Uttrakhand has everything. From high mountain-tops, green surroundings, the sweet smell of the air, and lovely people, what more can you ask from a place?
Rishikesh is famous for adventure sports and people from all over the country come over to Rishikesh in search of adrenaline-spiking activities. Apart from Rishikesh, Auli is famous for its Ski-resorts while Kanatal is famous for its 8500 feet high summit, which provides a never-to-forget kind of trekking experience.
The best time to visit Uttarakhand is during the months of March to April and September to February. There are tons of places to visit in Uttrakhand and all these places add up to the already beautiful Uttrakhand. Laxman Jhula and Triveni ghat are some of the places to visit in Rishikesh While Tehri Dam and kaudia forest are some popular destinations that makeup to the list of famous places to visit in Kanatal.
Day 0:Overnight travel from Delhi to Rishikesh via Haridwar
Day 1: Rishikesh Local sightseeing. Rafting. Camp stay. Night stay
Day 2: Rishikesh to Joshimath. Night stay
Day 3: Joshimath to Auli
Day 4: Joshimath to Kanatal. Night stay at Kanatal
Day 5: Kanatal Day activities. Start from Kanatal by evening
Day 6: Return to Delhi early morning
Day 7: Reach Delhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Overnight travel from Delhi to Rishikesh via Haridwar
- Leave from Delhi at 08:30 P.M. (Day 0)
- Visit Har ki Pauri on the way.
- Reach Rishikesh and have your breakfast.
- After having breakfast at the campsite, head out for the sightseeing, covering the very beautiful and exquisite Beetle’s Ashram, Laxman and Ram Jhula among others.
- Post the sightseeing, we’ll be doing the rafting that is actually one of the most famous adventure sports in the city of Rishikesh.
- Head to the campsite post Rafting.
- Bonfire Dinner and Night stay at the campsite.
Day 2 : Rishikesh to Joshimath. Night stay
- Wake up early morning and have your breakfast.
- Leave for Joshimath.
- Visit the Holy Devprayag on the way.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel at Joshimath.
Day 3 : Joshimath to Auli
- Have your breakfast and leave for Auli.
- Witness the Auli Lake.
- Experience skiing their
- Trek to Gorson Bugiyal
- Come back to Joshimath
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Joshimath.
Day 4 : Joshimath to Kanatal.
Night stay at Kanatal
- Have your breakfast at the hotel.
- Leave for Kanatal.
- Reach Kanatal by evening & check in to the campsite.
- Bonfire, Dinner, and overnight stay at Camps
Day 5 : Kanatal Day activities. Depart from Kanatal by evening
- Have your breakfast a the campsite.
- Adventure activities such as Ziplining, Burma Bridge, Sky Bridge.
- Afternoon at Leisure
- Leave for Delhi in the evening
- Reach Delhi the next day (Day 07)
COST OF THE TRIP
INR 14,499/- Per Head on Triple Sharing Basis (EMI Option available)
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 4 nights – 1 night in camps/hotel at Rishikesh, 2 nights in a hotel at Joshimath, 1 night in a camp at Uttrakhand on Triple Sharing.
- A total of 10 meals – 02 meals on Day1 (B+D) + 02 meals on Day2 (B+D) + 02 meal Day3 (B+D) + 02 meals Day4 (B+D) + 02 meals Day5 (B+L)
- River Rafting at Rishikesh & Zipline at Kanatal
- Bonfire at Rishikesh.
- Team Caption throughout the trip
- Driver Night Charges’, permits, toll, and parking charge
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while rafting or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook, or any other staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances that are out of our control.
- Any other expense not mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of the non-refundable advance.
2. No boarding without Govt. approved ID.
3. We reserve the rights for cancellation of the particular person not following the instructions of our tour coordinator during any activity
4. Booking will be confirmed after receiving the registration amount.
5. Departure time is given and fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to the trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund.
6. No pickup or drop will be made on route.
7. Any meal, activity, or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
8. In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like air conditioning, sound system etc will be at the discretion of the driver of the veicle. The focus will always be on safety.
9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents or breakdown of machinery.
10. Management shall not take responsibility for any of the lost items during the trip.
11. Tripease reserves all the rights to change/modify any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being