Andaman and Nicobar Islands featuring palm-fringed beaches with spotless stretches of white sands, an uninterrupted presence of peace, and crystal clear turquoise waters all around – Andaman is a true example of what you call ‘Tropical Paradise’.
Andaman and Nicobar is an Indian archipelago located in the Bay of Bengal, claiming a large group of nearly 300 islands. While some of these islands have been commercialized and developed as tourism hubs, the rest are uninhabited, away from human interference, and exemplify virgin nature.
Thus, from lively beaches bustling with fun-loving people to beaches teeming with the tranquillity of nature, Andaman and Nicobar have a variety which makes it an ideal destination for all. From kids to adults, from vacationers to explorers – they all return from Andaman elated and rejuvenated. In nutshell, Andaman is a treasure trove of experiences and delights in the form of varied activities, breathtaking sceneries, and of course, delectable seafood.
If you are stuck with a boring routine and a dull life, a visit to Andaman will definitely cheer you up by adding some vibrant shades to your palate. Being in Andaman feels like being in a different world that is far, far away from the world that lacks peace and purity. This piece of heaven in Asia is serene and untouched – a perfect destination for a refreshing holiday that offers a refuge from the tiresome responsibilities of the urban world. Spending some days here is a great way to let your heart heal, to let your body relax, and to let your soul revive the lost strength.
Day 1: Arrival Portblair ||| Local Sightseeing
Day 2: Portblair to Havelock Island ||| Radhanagar Beach
Day 3: Elephant Beach
Day 4: Havelock Island to Neil Island
Day 5: Neil Island to Portblair
Day 6: Departure from Portblair
Day 1: Arrival at Portblair ||| Local Sightseeing
You arrive to Port Blair, our escorts in the airport pick receive you there and then after a short introduction will take you to your first booked hotel, after check-in and once you are done with you lunch & refreshment, we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show. (the history & migration to these archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture , once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour , you will witness the light & sound show , like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound ) day end here back to the hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock |||
We start the day a bit early today as we need to embark for Havelock Island , the cruise depart at around 0830 hours so we have to report an hour early . Take a quick breakfast and head to Havelock Island the total journey time is around 1 and 1/2 hour by sea. Again once to reach in the island meet our escorts who will be standing outside the harbor restricted area with a name tag. Along with them proceed to your respective hotel and then plan you day, probably post lunch for Radhanagar beach. You can enjoy the beach as well as the sun set, which i guess is the best you can see. (Boat transfers are subjected to change as per the availability of tickets and weather conditions).
Day 3: Havelock Island ||| Elephant Beach
After Breakfast visit to Elephant Beach By Motor Boat for Mesmerizing View of Corals and Enjoy Snorkeling (Boat will be on sharing basis). Overnight stay at Resort in Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock Island to Neil Island
We will check-out the resort as per the schedule timing which is generally in the morning 0900 hours. And then proceed to board the cruise back to Neil Island. Once you arrive in Neil you will meet our escorts outside the exit area, check-in to the hotel, finish lunch, and then proceed to an excursion to Island visit all the beaches around the Island, a night stay in Neil Island.
Day 05: Neil Island to Portblair
After breakfast proceed to visit Sitapur Beach – One finest beach in this island , there after visit Lakhimpur beach , next to visit Beautiful Bharatpur beach – the ideal place for swimming , After visit drop at Jetty to catch the return boat for Port Blair , on Return to port blair back to your hotel evening free for own activity, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Departure from Portblair
Morning free for packing & personal activities, on time 08:00am check out from the hotel & on time transfer to Airport. Tour Ends.
COST OF THE TRIP
INR 25,999/- Per Head on Triple Sharing Basis (EMI Option available)
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 05 nights – 02 nights in Portblair, 02 nights in Havelock Island, 01 night in Neil Island on Triple Sharing.
- A total of 10 meals – 2 meals on Day1 (L+D) + 2 meals on Day2 (B+D) + 1 meal Day3 (B+D) + 2 meals Day4 (B+D) + 2 meals Day5 (B+D) + 1 meal Day6 (B)
- Scooba Diving
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver Night Charges’, permits, toll and parking charges
- GST (5%).
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while snorkelling/ diving or tips to instructors, guide, helper, cook, or any other staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances that are out of our control.
- Any other expense not mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of the non-refundable advance.
2. No boarding without Govt. approved ID.
3. We reserve the rights for cancellation of the particular person not following the instructions of our tour coordinator during any activity
4. Booking will be confirmed after receiving the registration amount.
5. Departure time is given and fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to the trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund.
6. No pickup or drop will be made on route.
7. Any meal, activity, or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
8. In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like air conditioning, sound system etc will be at the discretion of the driver of the veicle. The focus will always be on safety.
9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents or breakdown of machinery.
10. Management shall not take responsibility for any of the lost items during the trip.
11. Tripease reserves all the rights to change/modify any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being