ABOUT THE PLACE
The village Bir (Elevation 1400m) located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher, hosts major competitive flying events, Most years in October & November. Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala Mandi and Manali from here. Bir is also an important center of the Tibetian exile community: The lower half is known as the Tibetan colony and there several Buddhist Monasteries and institutes in and around Bir, Some of which attract a number of followers for courses and retreats.
DAY 0. DEPARTURE FROM DELHI
DAY 1. ARRIVAL |||| TREK FROM BIR BILLING
DAY 2. PARAGLIDING |||| LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 3. LEAVE FOR DELHI
DAY 4. REACH DELHI TENTATIVELY
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Departure from Delhi
- All the guests are requested to reach the departure point sharp at 6:45 PM, at Majnu ka Tilla
- Buses will leave at 6:30 PM sharp
- We will take a halt at the midway for refreshments.
Day 2: Bir Arrival & Trek from Bir Billing
- 08 am is the expected time of arrival at Bir – Get Transferred to your Camps
- Trek from Bir Billing to Gunehar waterfall
- New Year Party at the Camp
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Camps
Day 3: Paragliding & Local Sightseeing
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Leave for ParaglidingReach @ the paragliding site with the bird’s eye view of Dhauladhars
- Local Sightseeing and visit the local Monasteries
- Day at Leisure
- Bonfire Session at the camp
- Dinner & Overnight stay at the camp
Day 4: Departure for Delhi
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Departure for Delhi
- Reach Delhi tentatively
COST OF THE TRIP
INR 8,799/- Per Head on Triple Sharing Basis (EMI Option available)
- Travel by Volvo Buses Semi Sleeper/Tempo Traveler
- 4 Meals would be provided throughout the trip. i.e. Dinner & Breakfast on both the days
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Christmas Party
- Team Caption throughout the trip
- GST 5%
- Gliders tip while paragliding
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Meals while traveling
All our stays and transportations will be sanitized. Also, we are following all the guidelines stated by the Govt. We request you to cooperate with us.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of the non-refundable advance.
- 2. No boarding without Govt. approved ID.
- 3. We reserve the rights for cancellation of the particular person not following the instructions of our tour coordinator during any activity
- 4. Booking will be confirmed after receiving the registration amount.
- 5. Departure time is given and fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to the trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund.
- 6. No pickup or drop will be made on route.
- 7. Any meal, activity, or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- 8. In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like air conditioning, sound system etc will be at the discretion of the driver of the veicle. The focus will always be on safety.
- 9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents or breakdown of machinery.
- 10. Management shall not take responsibility for any of the lost items during the trip.
- 11. Tripease reserves all the rights to change/modify any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being