ABOUT THE PLACE
An epitome of everything Rajasthani, from every postcard you’ve probably ever seen, the spectacular sandstone royal desert town of Jaisalmer is charming and mysterious all at the same time. Self-explanatory as a ‘golden city’, Jaisalmer’s fort is perched on a yellow sandstone ridge, keeping a watchful eye over the ever-spreading town beyond its walls.
Sam sand dunes, is one of the most authentic desert dune sites in the whole of India, where you will find 30-60 meter tall sand dunes, and many travelers enjoying Desert Safari on camels or jeep, Sam is 45 km west of Jaisalmer city.
DAY 0. DEPARTURE FROM DELHI
DAY 1. JAISALMER ARRIVAL |||| LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 2. SAM SAND DUNES |||| CAMEL SAFARI
DAY 3. JEEP SAFARI |||| DEPARTURE FOR DELHI
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Departure from Delhi
- All the guests are requested to reach the departure point sharp at 6:45 PM, at Majnu ka Tilla
- Buses will leave at 6:30 PM sharp
- We will take a halt at the midway for refreshments.
Day 2: Jaisalmer Arrival &
- 12:30 – 1:00 p.m expected time of arrival at Jaiselmer (The Golden City).
- Check-in and accommodation process will take place followed by lunch at noon.
- Visit Jaisalmer fort and get to know about the Heritage and Royalty of Rajasthan
- Visit local attractions(Patwon ki Haveli, Gaddisar Lake, Salam Singh ki Haveli, etc,)
- Return to hotel followed by dinner
Day 3: Sam Sand Dunes & Camel Safari
- Enjoy Breakfast at the hotel
- Leave for Sam Sand dunes (2hrs drive)
- Reach @ the camping sites and enjoy a royal tilak and Rajasthani welcome followed by lunch
- Camel safari from the camps to the sunset point and back.
- After evening tea and snacks we will have Rajasthani cultural program (Folk dance, folk music, fire show,DJ night etc,)
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Camps
Day 3: Jeep Safari & Departure for Delhi
- Leave for Desert safari (sharp 6:00 am)
- Reach @ the sunrise point and experience what one could call “a perfect sunrise”
- Breakfast at camps and head back to Delhi.
- Departure for Delhi
- Reach Delhi Tentatively (Next Morning)
COST OF THE TRIP
INR 7,999/- Per Head on Triple Sharing Basis (EMI Option available)
- Entire Travel as per the Itinerary
- 04 Meals would be provided throughout the trip. i.e. 2 meals in hotel @Jaisalmer and 2 meals @camps in Sam Sand Dunes.
- Camel safari (on double sharing)
- Desert safari(6 persons in 1 jeep)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Christmas Party
- Team Caption throughout the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll tax, parking charges.
- Any tips to porters, camel handlers, jeep drivers, etc.
- Local transportation in Jaisalmer.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
All our stays and transportations will be sanitized. Also, we are following all the guidelines stated by the Govt. We request you to cooperate with us.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of the non-refundable advance.
- 2. No boarding without Govt. approved ID.
- 3. We reserve the rights for cancellation of the particular person not following the instructions of our tour coordinator during any activity
- 4. Booking will be confirmed after receiving the registration amount.
- 5. Departure time is given and fixed. You have to report at that time. It’s on you to update your status to the trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund.
- 6. No pickup or drop will be made on route.
- 7. Any meal, activity, or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- 8. In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like air conditioning, sound system etc will be at the discretion of the driver of the veicle. The focus will always be on safety.
- 9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents or breakdown of machinery.
- 10. Management shall not take responsibility for any of the lost items during the trip.
- 11. Tripease reserves all the rights to change/modify any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being