Kasol & KALGA
ABOUT THE PLACE
Kasal and KheerGanga trek is one thing that you should add to your to-do list this season. The scenic beauty of Kasol and the beautiful stream of the Ganga river in kheer Ganga is something to look out for.Kasal is known for places that you would want to capture with your camera and are amazingly beautiful to look at. While, KheerGanga, is famous for the crystal white Ganga stream flowing in the valley. The nameKheer Ganga is derived from the same meaning the Ganga looks as white as Kheer, which is an Indian sweet dish and is white in color.
DAY 0. DEPARTURE FROM DELHI
DAY 1. ARRIVAL AT KASOL |||| LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 2. TREK TO KALGA
DAY 3. MANIKARAN GURUDWARA || DEPARTURE FOR DELHI
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 0: Departure from Delhi
- All the guests are requested to reach the departure point sharp at 6:45 PM, at Majnu ka Tilla
- Buses will leave at 6:30 PM sharp
- We will take a halt at the midway for refreshments.
Day 1: Kasol Arrival & Local Sightseeing
- Reach Kasol by Morning
- Check in to the Camps
- Day at Leisure, explore Kasol
- Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening
- Visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cate’s like Little Italy, Evergreen cafe, Shiva Cafe, German Bakery, Moonlight cafe
- Christmas Party at the camp
- Dinner & Overnight Stay at Camps
Day 2: Trek to Kalga
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise
- Have your breakfast
- Leave for Barshaini (Starting point of the trek)
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Kalga by afternoon
- Explore the local villages and go for a Jungle walk
- Have your Dinner
- Overnight stay in the Camps
Day 3: Departure for Delhi
- Wake up and Have your Breakfast – Leave back for Barshaini
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara
- Leave back for Delhi by Evening
- Reach Delhi the next morning (Tentatively)
COST OF THE TRIP
INR 6,299/- Per Head on Triple Sharing Basis (EMI Option available)
- Entire Travel as per the Itinerary
- 04 Meals would be provided (Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast & Dinner on Day 2 & Breakfast on Day 3
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Camps at Kasol and Kalga
- Christmas Party
- Team Caption throughout the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll tax, parking charges.
- Any tips
- Local transportation
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural clamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
All our stays and transportations will be sanitized. Also, we are following all the guidelines stated by the Govt. We request you to cooperate with us.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of the non-refundable advance.
- 2. No boarding without Govt. approved ID.
- 3. We reserve the rights for cancellation of the particular person not following the instructions of our tour coordinator during any activity
- 4. Booking will be confirmed after receiving the registration amount.
- 5. Departure time is given and fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to the trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund.
- 6. No pickup or drop will be made on route.
- 7. Any meal, activity, or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- 8. In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like air conditioning, sound system etc will be at the discretion of the driver of the veicle. The focus will always be on safety.
- 9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents or breakdown of machinery.
- 10. Management shall not take responsibility for any of the lost items during the trip.
- 11. Tripease reserves all the rights to change/modify any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being