Brief itinerary of the trip:
Day-1 (Departure from Delhi)
- All the guests are requested to reach the departure point sharp at 07:00 P.M
- Buses will leave at 7:30 PM sharp
- We will take a halt at the midway for refreshments.
Day-2 (Kasol Arrival & Local Sightseeing)
- Reach Kasol by Morning
- Check in to the Camps
- Day at Leisure, explore Kasol
- Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening
- Visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
- Overnight Stay at Camps
Day-3 (Trek to Kheerganga)
Day-4 (Departure for Delhi)
- Wake up and Have your Breakfast
- Trek back for Barshaini
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara
- Leave back for Delhi by Evening
- Reach Delhi the next morning (Tentatively)
*Expenses other than the above are not included in the package.
INR 5,900/- per person on Triple Sharing Basis
INR 6,400/- per person on Twin Sharing Basis
- Entire Travel as per the Itinerary
- 04 Meals would be provided (Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast & Dinner on Day 2 & Breakfast on Day 3
- Accomodation for 02 Nights in Camps at Kasol and Kheerganga
- Team Caption throughout the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll tax, parking charges.
- Any tips
- Local transportation
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural clamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
No refund for the booking amount shall be made on the cancellation of the trip by the customer. Reservation shall be confirmed on the payment of the advance amount by the customer
Also keep in mind the following information all times:
- Do not carry any kind of valuable
- The meals during travelling are not covered in the trip
- You all are requested to carry some cash along.
- The bus will make only one halt on the way.
- No personal transport will be provided to anyone at any point of time.
- No guests/outsiders will be allowed to enter the camps/ hotel other than the registered participants for the
- At any point of time, any guest who defies the disciplinary rules and causes disorder would be strictly dealt with. The team members can also effect the discontinuation of the trip.
- The company and the team accompanying the travelers shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or illness of whatsoever nature and however caused, suffered by the guests (or to his/her property).
- The guests would have to indemnify the company and the people (including the camps) associated with it from any loss, damage or injury that may be caused.
- All the guests are requested to carry a valid ID proof along with them.