Mcleodganj & triund
ABOUT THE PLACE
Triund, in Mcleodganj, is a beautiful destination that offers lovely views of the Dhauladhar Ranges and the Kangra valley. The place is most famous for its trekking trail, which is perfect for amateurs. The trek is only moderately challenging, as it simply tests your endurance and can be completed in a relatively short span of time. Moreover, the majestic views of deep valleys and green flora will accompany your tiredness, making you feel rejuvenated with every step. Triund also has a great many facilities for camping overnight, huddled next to a bonfire, you can feel the cool winds gently blow all your worries away. The trek is 9 km long and is sure to be one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life.
DAY 0. DEPARTURE FROM DELHI
DAY 1. ARRIVAL AT MCELODGANJ |||| LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
DAY 2. TREK TO TRIUND
DAY 3. VISIT DHARAMSHALA STADIUM ||| DEPARTURE FOR DELHI
DAY 4. REACH DELHI TENTATIVELY
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 0: Departure from Delhi
- All the guests are requested to reach the departure point sharp at 6:45 PM, at Majnu ka Tilla
- Buses will leave at 6:30 PM sharp
- We will take a halt at the midway for refreshments.
Day 1: Mcleodganj Arrival &
- Reach Mcleodganj by the Morning
- Check-in to the Hotel
- Day at Leisure
- Visit the famous Bhagsu temple, Namgyal Monastery, etc
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 2: Trek to Triund
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Leave for Triund
- Witness the sunset from the top
- Come back to campsite
- Overnight stay at the Camp
Day 3: Trek to Triund
- Wake up and witness a beautfull sunrise
- Have your Breakfast
- Visit Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Depart for Delhi
- Reach Delhi Tentatively (next morning)
COST OF THE TRIP
INR 5,799/- Per Head on Triple Sharing Basis (EMI Option available)
1. Entire travel as per the itinerary
2. 05 Meals would be provided throughout the trip (Dinner on day 01 , Breakfast & Dinner on day 02, Breakfast on Day 03)
3. Accommodation on triple sharing basis
4. Team Caption throughout the trip
5. Driver’s Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking
- GST 5%
- Any tips or personal expense
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Meals while traveling
All our stays and transportations will be sanitized. Also, we are following all the guidelines stated by the Govt. We request you to cooperate with us.
Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of the non-refundable advance.
2. No boarding without Govt. approved ID.
3. We reserve the rights for cancellation of the particular person not following the instructions of our tour coordinator during any activity
4. Booking will be confirmed after receiving the registration amount.
5. Departure time is given and fixed. You have to report by that time. It’s on you to update your status to the trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund.
6. No pickup or drop will be made on route.
7. Any meal, activity, or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
8. In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like air conditioning, sound system etc will be at the discretion of the driver of the veicle. The focus will always be on safety.
9. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents or breakdown of machinery.
10. Management shall not take responsibility for any of the lost items during the trip.
11. Tripease reserves all the rights to change/modify any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being